Discovery-in-Context Review articles provide the context in which major scientific advances were made. These pieces emphasise the personal and historical perspective on how a particular scientific breakthrough was made and its relevance
- State-of-the-Art Reviews
- Discovery-in-Context Reviews
- Structural Snapshots
- All Free Review Content
- Editor's Choice
- Minireview Series
- Special Issues
- Virtual Issues
- Press Releases from The FEBS Journal
- The FEBS Journal Richard Perham Prize
- The FEBS Journal Talk and Poster Prizes
- FEBS Congress abstracts
- The FEBS Journal is 50 years old! We’re celebrating with a science communication competition. Send us your creative, inspiring entries by September 1st for a chance to win €500!
- Our Special Issue on Proteases and Proteolysis in Health and Disease is out! Check out these excellent reviews that cover a broad range of topics in this field
- The winner of the 2017 Richard Perham Prize has been announced - congratulations to Sebastian Bittner of University Hospital of Regensburg, Germany! Read his winning paper.
- Check out our Special Issue on CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing!
Nine free reviews cover topics from the initial discovery of CRISPR in bacteria to designing guide RNAs...
- The FEBS Journal Special Issue on Cell Death Control is out!
The thirteen specially commissioned reviews from experts in the field cover a broad spectrum of topics.